What is Document Assembly?
- Document Assembly is the second step in the document generation process (Click HERE to learn about the first step, document automation).
- Document assembly turns the templates you've automated using HotDocs Developer into finished Word, Word Perfect, or PDF documents
How do I Assemble Documents?
After automating templates, choose the deployment method that works best for you:
Fill out forms using a simple question-and-answer process with questions designed by you.
Connect templates to databases.
Save your answers to reuse in other templates.
Access templates in a variety of ways:
- Desktop. HotDocs User lets you assemble documents in a PC desktop environment.
- Cloud. HotDocs Document Services lets you access your templates online using a PC or a Mac. Give your clients the ability to fill out templates online as well. Post template links on your website.
- Server. HotDocs Server is our enterprise-class solution. This is a real workhorse that supports hundreds or thousands of users in your organization by integrating with all kinds of systems and environments (SharePoint, intranets, databases, etc…). The most powerful and customizable solution available. Perfect for Fortune 500 and large government organizations.
- The best way to learn about developing and launching your own templates is to watch our
"Intro to HotDocs" Webinar. Click the button below to sign up!