HotDocs Player 10 lets you assemble HotDocs templates created by authorized HotDocs publishers. HotDocs Player guides you through interview-style questions to gather necessary information and then assembles a custom document based on your answers. You can modify the custom document in your word processor.
Note: HotDocs Player does not allow you to design your own templates. If you wish to create your own HotDocs templates, order HotDocs Developer.
- Select one of the following links to download the HotDocs Player setup file:
HotDocs Player 11 32-bit [35.1 MB, Updated 4/19/2013]
HotDocs Player 11 64-bit [35.2 MB, Updated 4/19/2013]
HotDocs Player 10.2 32-bit [28 MB, Updated 2/28/2013]
HotDocs Player 10.2 64-bit [28 MB, Updated 2/28/2013]
- Select the Save option and choose a folder to download the file to.
- Once the download is complete, close all open applications.
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
If you do not know if you have a 32-bit or 64-bit version of Windows, please click on the following link.
- 900 MHz processor (2GHz, recommended)
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB, recommended)
- 25 MB hard disk storage
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution with at least 16-bit color
- For the most reliable results, use a PCL-based printer with at least 8 MB RAM. Other types of printers may or may not print as expected. Click here for details.)
- Microsoft Windows 7, Vista, or Windows XP
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or later
- Microsoft Word 2010, 2007, 2003, XP, 2000; or Corel WordPerfect X5, X4, X3, 12, 11, 10, 9, or 8 (WordPerfect X3 SP2 and above are the only versions of WordPerfect supported for use on Windows Vista/Windows 7.)