As a market leading technology provider, HotDocs is one of AbacusNext market leading solutions, working with global banks, international corporations, government agencies and enterprises of all sizes across the world. Our award-winning technology is used across a range of sectors including financial services, legal, corporate, government and publishing to provide risk mitigation, compliance and operational efficiency in the production of business-critical documentation. Continually growing, HotDocs is seeking to expand our team to meet market demand for our document automation technology.
HotDocs is seeking a talented Consultant for an exciting role within the Global Services Team based in San Diego or Lindon, UT. The primary responsibility for this position will be working alongside our current Consultants to engage our Clients, understand their specific business needs and provide a solution design for a variety of document templates via our HotDocs solution. Exceptional attention to detail and communication is key to being successful in this role. We are looking for someone who is ambitious, innovative and sets high standards for themselves to provide the best customer experience.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Create HotDocs template design specification documents that can be passed to our team of Template developers to execute.
- Be directly involved in the creation of more complex template requirements that leverage the more advanced features of HotDocs.
- Degree or equivalent technical experience
Skills & Requirements
- Excellent computer skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel
- Proficiency in WordPerfect
- Ability to solve problems
- Ability to perform detail-oriented work, both independently and in a group
- Excellent communication, written skills and analytical skills
- Paralegal or equivalent legal experience
- Prior experience with HotDocs
- Prior programming experience
- Experience with Access or SQL
- Experience with Visual Basic
- Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server
- Experience with SharePoint
- Experience great professional and personal growth, we also offer
- Short Term Disability
- Unlimited PTO
- Access to two gyms and free yoga, CrossFit, and Bootcamp classes
- Covered parking
- Weekly masseuse and chiropractor onsite
- Employee discount to 24 Hour Fitness
- Close proximity to UTC mall (La Jolla/Miramar) and 805/5
Equal Employment Opportunity
AbacusNext is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer