Senior Enterprise Sales Executive
AbacusNext International has a career opportunity for a Senior Enterprise Sales Executive to join the HotDocs team located in Edinburgh, UK.
WHO WE ARE
As a market leading technology provider, AbacusNext International is part of the AbacusNext group of companies and works with global banks, international corporations, government agencies and enterprises of all sizes across the world. Our award-winning technology is used across a range of sectors including financial services, legal, corporate, government and publishing to provide risk mitigation, compliance and operational efficiency in the production of business-critical documentation. Continually growing, AbacusNext International is seeking to expand our team to meet market demand for our document automation technology.
We were founded on one simple concept: improving the lives of professionals through the use of technology. Its competencies serve to simplify the adoption, implementation, and management of technology to quickly increase revenues, reduce costs, and maximize efficiencies, while keeping security and compliance at the forefront.
WHAT WE DO
We serve clients at every level of their organization, in whatever capacity we can be most useful, whether as a trusted advisor to large firm executive management or as a hands-on coach for sole practitioners. Target verticals include lawyers, general counsel, accounting firms, CPAs, government, and other private professional service organizations. For every engagement, we propose a solution tailored to meet their unique business needs and provide the utmost care in the implementation process.
No matter the challenge, we focus on delivering practical and enduring results, and equipping our clients to grow and lead. We partner with clients to put solution recommendations into practice and grow their businesses through the leverage of highly secure, compliant and functional business systems.
- Senior Sales Professional required for document automation software Company with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in software sales, used to carrying a seven figure sales quota.
- We are a market leader in our field, with prestigious clients worldwide.
- Our marketplaces are legal, banking, financial, insurance and FTSE 350 companies - so your contacts from previous successes in these areas will be invaluable.
- Our products are ideally placed to have an even greater impact in the current downturn, as we help large companies to reduce costs without compromising quality.
- Excellent salary (based on experience) and conditions for the right candidate.
- You will already have a record of success in selling complex business software solutions in the above sectors and you are now looking for a new challenge.
- Although based in Edinburgh, the territory will be International, covering EMEA, APAC and LTAM, the successful candidate should have experience and success selling into these territories.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for developing new business, as well as taking on the management of existing key accounts.
- Having experience of selling indirectly via channel partners is beneficial but not essential.
What We Offer:
At AbacusNext International, you will work in collaborative and innovative environment, with the opportunity for career progression and the ability to challenge yourself and add to your responsibilities as you grow with the company. Our excellent benefits package includes:
- Highly competitive salary
- Private pension and health insurance
- Generous leave allowance
- Safari Books Online subscription - an online catalogue of more than 40,000 books, videos, and interactive tutorials from over 200 of the world’s best publishers, including O’Reilly and Pearson
- Microsoft Gold partnership, allowing full MSDN access and monthly Azure credit
- Regular work-based and social activities with the wider AbacusNext International team