HotDocs is seeking a talented Technical Consultant for an exciting role within the Global Services Team based in San Diego or Lindon, UT. The primary responsibility for this position will be working alongside our current Technical Consultants to design, implement and deliver integration client projects that meet the requirements set by customers. The successful candidate will apply their knowledge of business process design, architecture and technology to design and build solutions for our customers. Exceptional customer engagement is key to being successful in this role. We are looking for someone who is ambitious, innovative and sets high standards for themselves in order to provide the best customer experience. The successful candidate requires a very high level of technical proficiency across a range of .NET and web technologies with the ability to adapt and learn new technologies as they become available. It is desirable that the candidate has design and implementation experience with enterprise class technology, such as document management systems or tools and frameworks used to design / automate business processes.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Develop on assigned projects and deliver on time and to specification
- Integrate the HotDocs product with other line of business solutions
- Deploy and configure the HotDocs technology
- Participate in technical planning & requirements gathering phases including Design, code, test, troubleshoot, and document engineering software applications.
- Diagnose and resolve problems using deductive reasoning and debugging tools
- Interface with customers to troubleshoot problems
- Implement projects using industry best practice and standards and ensure that technical software development processes are followed on the project
- Be familiar with industry best practices for software development.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience level.
- In depth knowledge of C#
- Experience developing web applications using ASP.NET MVC.
- Experience with full stack development.
- Hands-on experience with building distributed / service oriented / microservice-style and cloud based architectures
- Hands-on experience with RESTful service implementations
- Strong debugging, problem solving and investigative skills. Ability to assimilate disparate information (log files, error messages etc.) and pursue leads to find root cause problems.
- Strong understanding of software architecture.
- Use of best practices for Software Development.
- Self-starter who can work independently.
- Strong consulting and verbal and written communication skills including the ability to communication technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Degree in a related field
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years’ relevant experience in development
- Minimum of 1 year or equivalent experience consulting.
- Experience using Team Foundation Server.
- In depth knowledge of word processor concepts.
- Experience great professional and personal growth, we also offer
- Short Term Disability
- Unlimited PTO
- Access to two gyms and free yoga, CrossFit, and Bootcamp classes
- Covered parking
- Weekly masseuse and chiropractor onsite
- Employee discount to 24 Hour Fitness
- Close proximity to UTC mall (La Jolla/Miramar) and 805/5
Equal Employment Opportunity
AbacusNext is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer