Technical Support Representative
As a market leading technology provider, HotDocs is part of the AbacusNext group of companies and works with global banks, international corporations, government agencies and enterprises of all sizes across the world. Our award-winning technology is used across a range of sectors including financial services, legal, corporate, government and publishing to provide risk mitigation, compliance and operational efficiency in the production of business-critical documentation. Continually growing, HotDocs is seeking to expand our team to meet market demand for our document automation technology.
Overview of Role
This is a key role in a fast growing and profitable global technology company where the customer is number one. Our Technical Support team is passionate about enabling the success of our customers, solving problems and having fun while we work hard. We receive and make calls, receive and respond to e-mail and Self-Service requests. We are never bored or without opportunity to make a difference in the professional lives of our customers. We treat our customers and each other with respect. Our success is measured by customer satisfaction: Courtesy, Knowledge, Timeliness, Quality and Overall Satisfaction.
Key Task/Objectives and Performance Indicators
The candidate should possess the following qualities:
- Minimum of 1-year technical support experience in a software support role
- Proven track record of successfully assisting customers
- Experience of using Jira, osTicket or NetSuite (A plus, however not required)
- Strong analytical, process-oriented, evaluative and problem-solving abilities
- Knowledge of Windows Operating Systems and MS Office, especially Microsoft Word
- Ability to work well with others and discuss technical issues with clients in simplified terms
- Self-Starter and Go-Getter
- Entry level programming (A plus, however not required)
HotDocs Corporation is offering this position with full benefits of Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Unlimited PTO, paid holidays and a 401(k) package on the commencement of employment.