HotDocs Player 11 lets you assemble HotDocs templates created by authorized HotDocs publishers. HotDocs Player guides you through interview-style questions to gather necessary information and then assembles a custom document based on your answers. You can modify the custom document in your word processor.
HotDocs Player 11.2.8
- Select one of the following links to download the HotDocs Player setup file:
HotDocs Player 11.2.832-bit [30.9MB, Updated 03/15/2018]
HotDocs Player 11.2.864-bit [31.0MB, Updated 03/15/2018]
- Select the Save option and choose a folder to download the file to.
- Once the download is complete, close all open applications.
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
For previous versions please contact support:
If you do not know if you have a 32-bit or 64-bit version of Windows, please click on the following link.
- 900 MHz processor (2GHz, recommended)
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB, recommended)
- 25 MB hard disk storage
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution with at least 16-bit color
- For the most reliable results, use a PCL-based printer with at least 8 MB RAM. Other types of printers may or may not print as expected.
- Microsoft® Windows®10 (32-bit or 64-bit),Microsoft® Windows® 8 (32-bit or 64-bit), Microsoft® Windows® 7 (32-bit or 64-bit), orWindows Vista® (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8or later
- Microsoft® Office® Word 2016,2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, or Corel® WordPerfect® X7,X6, X5, X4