Learn about Document Automation
What is document assembly or automation?
In the simplest terms, document assembly is the process of transforming frequently used documents or forms into dynamic templates – then creating a new document by going through an intelligent interview process, the answers to which will customize the document to your exact requirements.
Why choose HotDocs?
HotDocs is the global market leader for document assembly technology. Since the 1990’s, HotDocs has defined the concept of document automation and has developed technology based on 25 years of client feedback, resulting in the most powerful and versatile document automation solution available today.
For further information on why HotDocs is the best choice for document automation, please review our benefits.
The company was formed in 1996, and has offices across the USA with an HQ in Edinburgh, UK. HotDocs is a pioneer and the global market leader for document automation technology, with over one million users in 11,000 client organizations across more than sixty countries.
HotDocs has won numerous awards for both its business practices and its technology. Recognized by Gartner as a Cool Vendor for Content Management and a “best of breed” technology in the niche Enterprise Content Management (ECM) space, HotDocs has also won a stream of industry awards including the
- International Technology Star at the Digital Technology Awards
- Queen’s Award for Enterprise International
- International Business of the Year at the Scottish Business Awards
- Law Office Computing Readers’ Choice Award for Document Assembly
- TechnoLawyer Readers’ Choice Award for Document Assembly and Automation
- Deloitte Fast 500 EMEA for technology companies