Document Automation Software for Insurance Companies
HotDocs document automation software makes is easy for insurance providers to prepare accurate, compliant documents in no time at all.Schedule a Demo
HotDocs keeps insurance companies competitive
In this highly regulated market, insurance companies must deliver policies and contracts quickly and free of errors, and in compliance with existing laws and internal policies. To minimize risk, many insurance companies automate their document generation using HotDocs.
How HotDocs Helped AXA XL, Global Insurance Firm
See how AXA XL achieved faster policy drafting and eliminated their backlog with HotDocs. Download the case study now – no email address required.
The power of document assembly
Virtually no document or form is too complex or lengthy for HotDocs. Whether you specialize in property, casualty, life, or healthcare, HotDocs can generate accurate, error-free documents and forms in minutes.
Document automation for insurance policy and claims
Using HotDocs for policy and contractual document production gives insurance organizations increased control and efficiency over their document management process.
Automating the assembly of insurance documents
- Adhere to approved business rules set by internal or industry authorities
- Built-in intelligence to document templates to ensure all required T&C’s are available
- Enable template version control to ensure all users or systems that produce documents use the latest, most compliant version of your document template
- Promotes standardization ensuring that all assembled documents comply with internal brand guidelines
- Improve productivity by automating repetitive work
- Improve job satisfaction among staff by allowing them to focus on more rewarding work
- Ensure faster turnaround times for approvals and document packages
- Integrate with leading CRMs or claims processing systems to streamline workflows
- Delegate compliant document production to business introducers
- Eliminate human errors that can creep into manual processes while reducing wasted time and associated costs
- Protect against legal issues stemming from inaccurate, non-compliant content
- Ensure global standardization by centralizing all aspects of template creation
- Improve document quality
“HotDocs provided us with an improved policy issuance system, which eliminated past backlog, and provided accurate and timely policies, thus improving customer service. The library also ensured the integrity of our policy documents was protected.”
HotDocs powers all types of insurance documents
HotDocs insurance document automation software allows ﬁrms to automate the generation of lengthy and complex policy documents – everything from standard endorsements to claims litigation documentation. Not only can HotDocs dramatically reduce the time it takes to generate documents, it will also improve the quality of your policy documents by reducing human error. Integrating with multiple databases allows insurance companies to generate custom documents and forms from existing files with ease. With HotDocs, insurance organizations can automate many types of documents and agreements including:
- Claims and litigation documents
- Policy documentation
- Notification letters
- Declaration pages
- Policy riders
- Loss adjuster documentation
- Life and annuity documents
- Cover notes
- Renewal letters
- Policy quotes
Empowering insurance providers around the world
Catholic United Financial
Catholic United Financial is harnessing the power of HotDocs document automation technology to efficiently provide life insurance, retirement and savings plans to more than 72,000 of its client members.
A Fortune 500 insurance company
A Fortune 500 insurance company that offers life insurance, annuities, mutual funds, and other financial services has been using HotDocs for over 10 years in the life insurance underwriting process.
One of the largest U.S. insurance companies
This leading national auto, property, and casualty insurer has more than 50,000 employees and a network of law offices located in almost every jurisdiction in the United States.
Hours saved each year with HotDocs
Documents generated per year
Automation saves thousands per document