HotDocs User 11 - Features
HotDocs User 11 Features
Complete Interviews and Generate Documents with the Desktop Client for HotDocs Classic.
- Complete Interviews and Generate Documents
- Change the font properties of interview text, and assign custom colors to items in the assembly window.
- View an outline list of interviews used in the process app. Click on an icon to move to that interview.
- View and answer questions in the dialog pane. Access additional information about questions in the resource pane.
- Preview the assembled document right in the assembly window. In Word documents, edit answers while you preview.
- See summaries of questions and answers.
- Save your answers any time during assembly. Switch answer files at any time, as well.
- Edit the text of the assembled Word document while previewing at the assembly window
- Assemble documents using international languages that are supported in the Unicode character set.
- Directly Fill Form
- Click the Form Document tab during the interview and enter answers directly on the form.
- Send any answers that don't fit in the answer field to an addendum.
- Customize the appearance of the addendum. Customize references to it from the form.
- Use answer wizards to help enter the correct information in the form fields.
- Run Instructions in Generated Documents
- Attach Word or WordPerfect macros to a HotDocs process app. Instructions in the macro will be executed after the document is generated and saved, printed, or viewed in the word processor.
- Answer Files
- Choose which answers to use when you start an interview.
- Save answers when you complete an interview in either native HotDocs format or XML format.
- Import answers you get from other users into Answer File Manager and add the file to your recently used lists
- Preview existing answers before selecting an answer file for an interview.
- Integrate HotDocs with Other Applications You Use Each Day
- Store HotDocs templates and run HotDocs from your network server.
- Integrate with Sharepoint sites and Document Management Systems from companies like Interwoven.
- Integrate with case management systems like Time Matters™, Case Master, AbacusLaw, Amicus Attorney, Elite Encompass, JustWare, Practice Manager, LawBase, ProLaw, and others.
- Use Model Documents
- Use HotDocs User to assemble model documents.