Six Steps for Law Firms to Flourish in a Price-Driven Market
For years, small law practices have faced the commoditization of legal services. But now large firms are getting hit just as hard. In 2012, Dewey & LeBoeuf liquidated assets. Recently, Weil, Gotshal announced deep cutbacks, giving way to a “new normal” for law firms: a price-driven market with widespread customer demand for alternative fee arrangements.
In this ebook, you’ll learn how you can reduce expenses while, at the same time, increasing the quality of your work product using document automation technology.
- Leveraging the experience of senior partners
- Reducing staff interaction in the document generation process
- Codifying best practices by building them into process applications
- Mitigating risk by reducing human error
- Shooting for transaction ready documents, rather than just “a good first draft”
- And radically accelerating document production