Legal document automation software
HotDocs supports the entire legal document assembly process – from first draft to final eSignature – up to 90% faster than manual document generation processes and cut-and-paste methods.Schedule a Demo
Focus on your clients, not tedious document creation
HotDocs revolutionizes your document assembly time and ensures that your legal documents are easy to access, organized, and secure for future retrieval, editing, and sharing. Most importantly, the time you save using HotDocs can be shifted back to your clients and other higher-value projects
Document automation designed for lawyers
HotDocs legal document automation software is the industry leader and top choice when law firms decide to automate their document assembly process. Originally designed to help the legal industry, HotDocs is found in more than 60% of the law firms that use document generation software.
Organizations constantly look for ways to streamline operations, save time and stop relying on manual document production processes. This is especially true in the legal industry.
Easy. Fast. Efficient.
Stop wasting hours on manual copy-paste, search-and-replace, and other repetitive document management processes. In a matter of minutes, you can have your team up and running with a full-featured document automation solution designed to help your day-to-day operations.
Document automation software for law firms makes it possible to:
- Adhere to approved business rules set by internal or industry authorities
- Enable template version control to ensure all users or systems that produce documents use the latest, most compliant version of your document template
- Promote standardization to ensure that all assembled documents comply with internal brand guidelines
- Improve productivity by speeding up the document creation process by automating repetitive work
- Improve efficiency by reducing time spent by staff manually creating first drafts of standard legal documents
- Ensure faster turnaround times for approvals and document packages
- Integrate with leading practice management systems to streamline workflows
- Eliminate human errors that can creep into manual processes while reducing wasted time and associated costs
- Protect against legal issues stemming from inaccurate, non-compliant content
- Ensure global standardization by centralizing all aspects of template creation
- Improve document quality
Empowering law firms around the world
CMS Cameron McKenna
“HotDocs has become such an integral part of the way we work that it is now inconceivable that we could ever do without it.” –John Naccarato, Partner, Banking & International Finance
Fenwick & West LLP
“Our corporate attorneys like the standardization, ease of use, and the fact that they can create packages of documents with the data gathered from client interviews. For developers, HotDocs provides a good framework for delivering customized document workflow solutions.” –Mark Gerow, Director of Application Development & Business Process
Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
“Anyone can come to our site, select a term sheet template, run through the interview, generate a custom document and send us the answer file, which we then use to create all the other documents involved in the transaction.” –Lowell Ness, Partner