How banks can benefit from document workflow automation
HotDocs document automation software reduces the time it takes to generate all your banking documentation. It enables your branch to prepare complex loan documents that used to take days in just a few minutes; all while enforcing compliance, ensuring quality, and improving customer satisfaction.
Achieving Organizational Efficiency
Organizations constantly look for ways to streamline operations, save time and stop relying on manual processes. This is especially true in the banking industry.
Why are financial institutions moving to HotDocs?
Financial institutions migrate to HotDocs to lower costs, codify best practices, comply with internal and external regulations, and mitigate losses that result from human error.
Who uses HotDocs document management for banks?
Four of the top five banks in the US along with global banks, regional banks, and credit unions have all embraced HotDocs as their document generation software.
Streamline lending operations with automated document generation
Incorporating HotDocs document automation solutions into lending operations workflows gives banks greater control over their document production and template approval processes. Banks and credit unions around the world save time and money by relying on HotDocs.
Automating the assembly of lending documentation makes it possible to:
- Adhere to approved business rules set by internal or industry authorities
- Enable template version control to ensure all users or systems that produce documents use the latest, most compliant version of your document template
- Promote standardization so that all assembled documents comply with internal brand guidelines
- Improve productivity by automating repetitive work
- Reduce time spent by staff manually creating first drafts of standard lending documents
- Ensure faster turnaround times for approvals and document packages
- Integrate with loan origination systems to streamline workflows
- Eliminate human errors that can creep into manual processes while reducing wasted time and associated costs
- Protect against legal issues stemming from inaccurate, non-compliant content
- Ensure global standardization by centralizing all aspects of template creation
- Improve document quality
Types of documents
HotDocs document management software for banks is ideal for all types of financial institutions including commercial banking, retail banking, wealth management, private banking, and investment banking. With HotDocs, financial organizations can automate several types of documents and agreements including:
- Facility letters
- Commercial lending
- Term sheets
- LMA agreements
- Mortgage documents
- ISDA master agreements
- Lease agreements
- Guarantee and security documentation
- Solicitors instruction letters
- Client credit documentation
- Instruction letters
- Security certificates
HotDocs is a proven solution used by many of the world’s leading banks, including four of the top five US banks and several of the largest global international banks. These financial institutions use HotDocs daily to generate lending packages, credit documentation, localized multi-language agreements, and more.
With HotDocs, financial institutions have:
- Shortened the lending process from weeks to a few hours
- Reduced document production time by 90%—from 2-3 days to a matter of minutes
HotDocs is highly scalable technology. Once automated, banking templates can be deployed in a variety of ways.
Templates can be utilized by local staff or deployed on a global scale making it possible to distribute templates throughout multiple countries and banking divisions. HotDocs allows for simple administrative management of templates, permissions, user groups, integrations, version control, and file management.
HotDocs can be integrated with enterprise-class systems including:
- Loan origination systems (LOS)
- Credit systems
- Data stores
- Document management systems (DMS)
- Customer relationship management (CRM)
- E-signature services
- Workﬂow / business process management (BPM)
- Secure online portals
- Systems of record (SOR and IRS)
- Enterprise content management (ECM)
Empowering banks around the world
Royal Bank of Scotland
The Royal Bank of Scotland’s Corporate Credit Department (CCD) had a requirement to integrate HotDocs forms generation software with their PCDocs…
HSBC Singapore uses HotDocs to streamline the generation of facility letters for its corporate customers. This maximizes efficiency and minimizes the…