Today, more than a million end-users throughout 60 countries use HotDocs daily to generate documents in dozens of languages. Our customers include international law firms, global banks, insurance providers, multi-national corporations, and government agencies. Staff within these organizations depend on HotDocs to produce sophisticated documents such as lending packages, legal agreements, and customer communications in a variety of languages, including Spanish, French, German, Chinese, Arabic, Russian, Japanese, and more.
Recognizing the need to support our global customer base, we designed the software to completely handle nearly any language requirement. HotDocs technology consists of four main elements, each designed to work seamlessly together to support a variety of language formats.
- Templates – Automated Microsoft Word and PDF documents that generate documents.
- Interviews – Dynamic questionnaires associated with templates that gather necessary information used to generate a document. Interview data may be gathered manually or pulled from sources such as CRM systems and databases.
- Answers – Data entered into the interview or passed to HotDocs that is required to assemble a document.
- Documents – Output Microsoft Word or PDF documents generated from a template and its associated interview and answer files.
Want to see HotDocs in action? Get started with a free demo today.
Generating documents in multiple languages and formats can be very complex. At a minimum, document automation solutions must have the technical ability to support formats including:
- Text direction (left-to-right, right-to-left)
- Unicode standards
Along with the above requirement for multi-language format support, we understand that organizations need document automation technology with the ability to produce documents that meet both organization-wide requirements, as well as, specific local requirements.
HotDocs’ Proven Approach to Multi-Language Documents
Our document automation solutions enable multiple language support for both end-users and administrative staff:
HotDocs technology helps to improve the end-user experience by enabling the simple creation of documents in a variety of languages, producing error-free, language-specific documents that are fully compliant with business standards.
2. Template/Document Management
HotDocs technology is a powerful tool for administrative staff responsible for business processes. It simplifies the creation, management, distribution, and control of both the templates and the output documents, thus ensuring the correct production of documents in multiple languages throughout the entire organization.
Our ability to fully support language requirements helps organizations run more efficiently. Document automation technology provides organizations with the ability to:
- Manage risk
- Ensure compliance
- Eliminate errors
- Speed up document production processes
- Ensure consistency
- Simplify the end-user document creation experience
- Ensure brand and format consistency
- Effectively maintain templates and user groups
- Integrate with business systems (CRM, databases, DMS, BPM, websites, e-signature, etc.)
Having a global presence has helped us understand the complexities of multi-language document production processes. For example, one top global bank uses our technology to support its lending staff in more than 40 countries. They created templates in dozens of languages containing both organizational and local requirements. In many of their branches, they have reduced the amount of work needed to create documentation by as much as 95%. This has enabled their staff to handle far more customers than in the past. Their customers also see the benefits since they have experienced faster approvals, error-free documentation, and shortened loan processing time.